This weekend, people all over the world will once again celebrate the hard work and dedication that fathers have shown for their families. So it would definitely be time to bring out that list of great father’s day gift ideas once again.
If you truly want to tell your dad how awesome you think he is, these statement shirts should do the trick. Here are some father’s day shirts that would match any dad’s style:
1. Keep Calm and Agree with Dad – Those ‘keep calm’ shirts never get old, and this shirt is no exception. You know how dads often think they’re right? This is also one way of waving your white flag and saying that yes, most of the time, it’s better to just agree with whatever dad says.
2. Dad: The Man, The Myth, The Legend – This shirt sums it all up for you and expresses how truly legendary fathers are. Reminiscent of a superhero movie tagline, it could actually be considered as an understatement because sometimes, no words could explain how heroic our dads could be.
3. World’s Greatest Farter… I Mean Father – If your dad can take a joke, then this shirt would be perfect for him… especially if he knows how toxic his gasses could be, but still release them in the most obscure places around the house anyway.
4. D.A.D.D. Dad Against Daughters Dating – Do you feel like you have the most overprotective dad in the world? Then this shirt would probably be an accurate statement that describes what kind of dad he is.
5. The Walking Dad – You’d have to admit that TV show puns could get really funny sometimes, especially when it’s something like this. It’s the perfect gift for the dad who couldn’t get enough of zombies on TV.
6. Father The Noble Element – Regardless of whether your dad is a real scientist or if he’s just a huge fan of Breaking Bad, this is a pretty cool shirt for him to wear anywhere.
7. Best Dad Ever – This statement shirt prefers to keep things simple and pun-free. If you believe that your dad is truly the best, then this statement shirt is for you.
8. I Make Adorable Babies – Every father thinks all of his kids are adorable (you included), so this is something that would easily say exactly what’s in his mind. Do you think you’re adorable? Then have a shirt like this made for your dad.
9. My Daughter Made Me Bald – Is your dad losing his once fine mane, and has he blamed you so many times for it? Then here’s the crowning glory for a running joke that’s probably been in your family since his hair started to thin out.
10. Rules for Dating My Daughter – Save your dad’s breath and allow him to illustrate what the rules are instead of saying them out loud.
Find any shirts on this list that would match the father’s day gift ideas that you were looking for? Do any of these remind you of your dad and what he represents?