Sometimes you just need branded items in a pinch, but you find yourself stuck on how to get them quickly! Look no further! We’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve that can help with getting your rush order in and on time. Lets go over a few bases before you hit send.
Some manufacturers that we work with can cut their production times to merely 1 day to meet your deadlines. If that’s something you’re in need of then you’re in luck! We like to call ourselves miracle workers, but we want to lay out all the possibilities and tips so that you’re prepared for what to expect and to ensure rush ordering is easier for everyone involved!
Here’s the low down:
- Minimum units – Promotional products typically have minimum units to start with, but they will likely have absolute requirements for rush orders to make it worth their while.
- No mix and match – Some manufacturers will ask the order to be as simple as possible. This could mean no mixing and matching product colours or print colours.
- Simple decorations – Manufacturers will likely limit printing to the usual print dimensions and ask that designs be simple in design and one colour only. This may mean artwork adjustments are needed to meet your deadline.
- Fees – Promotional product orders will almost always have a set up fee and they will likely charge a rush fee to meet your deadline. These rush fees can vary in cost by manufacturer.
- Stock – Stock may come into play when placing a rush order due to the short notice. Be flexible with product and colour options!
- Shipping fees – Depending on how tight your deadline is, your order may have to be rush shipped via air. This method of transportation will likely be an additional cost to consider when budgeting.
- Timeline – Not every manufacturer has the same turn around time per company or product, so be mindful when exploring options.
- Products – Not every product you see will qualify for rush and not every item you’re envisioning will be offered as a rush due to different set up processes or any of the above variables.
What you’ll need to have prepared for us:
- Number of units needed
- Desired product and print colours
- Due date
- Product style or reference
Here at Rogue Star, we have a team of reps with knowledge about rush items you can choose from to help relieve the stress of ordering. We’re happy to help you weigh your options and make a selection so that your order is a breeze! We specialize in all things custom apparel and promotional products that can be decorated using screen printing, embroidery, laser engraving, and more! We can even ship your order to you whether you’re local to Edmonton or elsewhere in Alberta or Canada. Give us a call now to get started!